November 18th 2017
Vindicate me, יְהוָה, for I have led a blameless life;
I have trusted in the Lord and have not faltered.
Test me, יְהוָה, and try me,
examine my heart and my mind;
for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love
and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.
I do not sit with the deceitful,
nor do I associate with hypocrites.
I abhor the assembly of evildoers
and refuse to sit with the wicked.
I wash my hands in innocence,
and go about your altar, יְהוָה,
proclaiming aloud your praise
and telling of all your wonderful deeds.
A person who isn't friendly looks out only for himself.
He opposes all good sense.
Shabbat November 18th
1:30 - 2:15 pm
In Depth Study - Book of Matthew
2:40 - 3:00 pm
Intercessory Prayer for Shabbat Service
3:00 - 5:15 pm
- Children's Teaching
- Torah : Numbers 14
- Haftarah : 2 Chronicles 36:5-23
- Brit Hadashah : Philippians 3
5:30 - 7:00 pm
Oneg - Breaking Bread Together
- Bring a Biblically clean dish to share
- Join us for fellowship, dialog & Biblical Discussion
- See Leviticus chapter 11 for the definition of Biblically clean food
Thank you in advance
for helping with Oneg clean-up.
- You are invited to join our guests at the front of the line for the evening meal.
Mishpocha (Family) Life
November 18th 2017
Shabbat Shalom from Mark and Polly...
We have much to be thankful for, we are thankful for each of you and the blessing you are to this family YHWH is gathering together.
Blessings upon your households this week as you spend time together with friends and family making memories.
Our daughter Sarah is in labor with her first baby, our grand baby # 6.
Join us in lifting her in prayer for an easy delivery and a healthy baby and mom...Maybe a Shabbat Baby??
We will keep you posted.
Sunday, November 19th
Tuesday, November 21st
Tuesday Night Prayer
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm at Living Messiah
- Meets every Tuesday evening before Torah Study
Tuesday Night Torah Study
- 7:00 - 8:30 pm at Living Messiah
- Meets every Tuesday evening
Study through interactive dialog and discussion. We will continue in Deuteronomy
- Student Workbooks are available for the class at a cost of $10 each.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Ladies Evening Fellowship
No gathering for November
Enjoy Thanksgiving weekend with friends and family!
Wednesday, December 13th
Building God's Economy Workshop
- 6:00 pm at Living Messiah 19 N. Robson
- If you have an entrepreneurial spirit consider joining our monthly workshop
- Workshop is held the 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Contact John Marsing or Chris Lengyem for more information
Wednesday, December 15th
Celebrating Hanukkah Together!
Community Erev Shabbat Dinner And Family Game Night
Bring an item for our buffet table
- Crock pot of chili
- Frito Chips
- Grated Cheese
- A box of donuts for dessert
Prayers and Contributions
- Your giving helps meet the needs that come before this fellowship
You may also give online by clicking here
Living Messiah is NOT an IRS recognized 501c3 organization
If you would like to be added to our email list, fill out a visitor card during Shabbat service or
The Beit Din is a group of men who service this community as watchmen to guard,
protect and judge between those that fellowship together.
If you have comments, questions or concerns we encourage you to
contact email@example.com to arrange a time to speak with them.
Elders are a group of individuals who serve this community by dedicating time to fast and pray for our leadership team and the entire fellowship.
They are available to offer words of wisdom to the fellowship.
If you would like to speak with them, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanksgiving and Praises to יְהוָה for providing us a place to gather, worship, study and fellowship together!
By His hand of provision, He provides for the needs of this community.
May His great name be praised.
Thank you יְהוָה for all your provisions and for supplying our daily bread.
You have done great things for us!
Weekly Torah Study
We are currently studying the Torah on a three year cycle (parasha) which allows us more time to delve deeper into His Word.
For this weeks Torah study click